Monday, June 1, 2009

Eric Clapton, U2, Sting, Mana and Coldplay come together for Burma




Hope everyone is enjoying the break. I am having a phenomenal time interning with Human Rights Action Center and Nonviolence International in Washington D.C. I have learnt so much about human rights advocacy that it feels as though I have been doing this for years!

As part of a fundraiser for the Human Rights Action Center I am selling copies of the "For the Lady" 2- disc set dedicated to Aung San Suu Kyi and the courageous people of Burma. Album includes numbers from Sting, Eric Clapton, Coldplay, Mana, Indigo Girls, Paul McCartney and U2. E-mail me at mabuhaideri@yahoo.com or leave me a comment if you'd like a copy/ copies. These make excellent gifts while supporting the cause of democracy in Burma.

Copies are available for $12. I can ship them (shipping charges will apply) or can deliver them to you if you are in D.C. or Virginia . Just let me know!

Thanks,
Peace Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment